Everyone needs a green polka dot boat to match their house:
It seems we pass this same boat from Vero Beach every day...
Had a lot of open water today - it was nice for a while
Then we saw more clouds coming at us
And we had some rain and light chop - not so much fun for the guys on the bridge, as every once in a while a larger wave would give them a good splashing.
We arrived safely at marina around 1:30pm - a short day, and a chance to dry out. The guys were smiling, so guess we'll keep on going North.
Mike and Jayne getting ready for their afternoon walk
And, for those wondering if Lou has tossed me overboard yet, I'm still here (yes, Catherine, that's the same pink t-shirt, but I did laundry in Charleston!)...
Hello from Atlanta, happy to see all those smiles! Our graduation party is officially over. Nick left out of ATL for Shelter Island yesterday morning and Chris is leaving tonight. So now it's back to just Barb and I. Oh well, Charleston was fun.
ReplyDeleteSorry to see all that rain on your trip, but does make one appreciate the sunshine. Happy sails.
Glad to hear things are going well - lucky re the weather and live fire training. And might I add...yikes! Love to both and safe travels!
ReplyDelete