Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day Two - Melbourne to Daytona Beach FL

We had a nice dinner last nite at the Chart House. This is for Beth - I'm giving the Coconut Shrimp a 7/10 (I was too full after the Chocolate Lava Cake to post this last nite):




Lou started the morning by doing the engine room checks. I guess he was trying to verify both engines were syncronized when I took this shot:





Captain Mike is wearing our mantra for the day ...





I made some new friends:






We found Lou's next business venture:






Our first Manatee siting (there's more than one, and they looked a bit frisky - well, as frisky as Manatees can look)





And, here we are - happy campers:






Coming into Daytona Beach:





We left Melbourne at 8 am, and arrived at the Halifax Harbor Marina at 2:30 - Lou docked the boat just fine, and no one was injured in the process.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the dedication, did not expect that.

    I'll be following your progress daily, but looks like all is under control.

    Really like the fancy custom Chart House menu.

    Capt Matt

    ReplyDelete