Even though we had time to make it to our next stop, the weather was bad here, and we heard it was very choppy where we were going - so we decided to stay tight for another day. Turns out none of the transient boaters left yesterday, all thinking the same thing.
Our plan is to head out on Wednesday morning (which is actually today) - so the update for Day 19 should follow this evening.
Thanks for checking in on us!
(And yes, Tiny - I know I said I would put more boat pics up, just keep forgetting!)
Here's the culprit - the little fuel injector connector thingy that goes on the top of this fuel line was cracked. Everyone claims never to have seen this - who knows?
Anyway, given the weather conditions, we were quite lucky to have our little problem when we couldn't go anywhere anyway.
As Willie Nelson would say..."On the Road Again".
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!! Do you have any big birthday plans, Sharon (...yes, now everyone knows it's your birthday week)? Perhaps a key lime martini and chocolate mud pie for dinner may be on the menu...
ReplyDeleteLove to you and happy birthday wishes from all of us!
I just realized that this comment will now be on the wrong day because I posted it on Wednesday's blog...
ReplyDeleteAußer die anderen internen Teile des Stiefels zu sehen, den ich nur überprüfte, wenn das Kapitänsbett täglich gemacht wird!
ReplyDeleteAuch dieses Übersetzerprogramm muss ein kleines bisschen bearbeiten...., und Sie müssen in der Schule in Ihren Klassen aufgepasst haben.
Ich bin nie eins gewesen, um Blogs zu folgen, aber diese 'Live-' Ihrer Reise ist interessant und wie die anderen hat gesagt, bevor die Bilder wirklich groß sind.
Hey, no fair posting secret comments in German! :-)
ReplyDeleteSafe travels and love to all!