Not a lot to see today. We splashed through the Pungo River - the water had a high tannin content (hope that's not what we showered with this morning!)
Heading into the Alligator River ... but no alligators, just interesting trees
Homes along the waterway were few and far between - no opulent developments (no giraffes, hippos, or assorted backyard surprises today):
Leaving Albemarle Sound and heading into the channel for the Coinjock Marina - world famous for it's 32 oz prime rib (or, so Lou says).
***WARNING*** Vegetarians should not view the following photo
The guys had the 32 oz Captain's cut - the gals had the 16 oz Mate's cut ... needless to say, we brought quite a bit back to the boat - prime rib sandwiches for the next few days!
So you had an extra long day and it happens to end up at the world famous 32 oz prime rib joint? Coincidence? I don't think so. Good planning Pops!
ReplyDeleteYou guessed it, Beth !!!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is Ymmmm.
ReplyDeleteCapt Matt
Did I say good planning? I meant great planning - that looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete